Carla


Hi, I'm Carla and I'm a student in the 4th grade at Andrés Vandelvira high school. Thanks to all the multicultural and innovative programs carried out at this school, I am spending my Secundary Education stage in a fantastic way and traveling to different places and countries. Also, the high school has a high level of knowledge, so in addition to all these activities, I am learning a lot of new knowledge that helps me shape my desired future each day. This year, I have been on an exchange in the south of France for a month and a half. During this stay, I have met wonderful people and visited new places that I will always remember. I have also greatly improved my level of French and have learned to be more independent. Although there are always some negative points, in this case it was the cultural differences with the schedule and with the food, but little by little I managed to adapt to these difficulties. In a few days, I am going to do the Camino de Santiago with the group of  European Junior a Ambassadors, made up of students from our school and other schools from different countries. I am very excited to do this mobility since, in addition to getting to know all the culture and nature of this community, we will be accompanied by students from other ambassador schools, which is a unique opportunity to meet new people and cultures. We will also learn new knowledge about the European Union, doing activities during the mobility.

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.